SpaGuard Phosphate Remover product is an effective liquid formula that immediately reduces high levels of phosphates. Using this will help spas and hot tubs protect equipment from calcium phosphate scale build ups. It can be used as part of a weekly maintenance treatment. The Phosphate Remover can be used on most pool systems, but it is ideal for use in salt water spa systems.
- Helps protect equipment from calcium phosphate scale
- Immediately reduces high levels of phosphate
- Also used as a weekly treatment to keep phosphate levels within range
- Ideal for use with salt spa systems
- Add 1 oz. of SpaGuard Phosphate Remover weekly to 500 gal. of spa or hot tub water to keep phosphates low.
- For high phosphate levels of 1,000 ppb or higher, add 3 oz. and test for phosphate levels the following day. Recommended phosphate levels in a spa or hot tub are below 125 ppb.
- Follow immediately with SpaGuard Water Clarifier, per label directions, and run filter for two hours.
- Clean cartridge after treatment is complete.
Note: Phosphate Remover may cause water to become cloudy. This is normal and a sign that the product is working. To clear the water quickly, use SpaGuard Water Clarifier, per label directions, with the filter running. Cleaning or rinsing the filter may be necessary to help clear the water.