303 Aerospace Protectant can treat hot tub/spa covers, dashboards, tires, interiors and so much more! Repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and prolongs the lifetime of your hot tub cover; UV rays can cause discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
- Ultimate Protection – Shields against UV ray damage to prevent fading and cracking, while also repelling dust, dirt, lint, and staining
- Non-Greasy – Dries to a smooth, matte finish with no oily or greasy residue. Apply every 3 – 5 weeks for maximum UV protection
- Versatile – Maintains a like-new appearance, texture, and color on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastic, synthetic and natural rubber, PVC, metal, gel coat, fiberglass, stainless steel, and more
- Directions – Use only on clean, dry surfaces. Out of direct sun, spray product on surface and wipe completely dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. If streaking occurs, use a wet towel to remove excess, and immediately wipe dry
- Easy to use – just spray on and wipe dry; ideal for use on boating and household gear, as well as the latex gaskets on your paddling apparel