Introducing the Greenfield™ MV, the largest model of Lopi’s new moderately priced Standing Pilot Millivolt Cast Iron Gas Stove Series! The Greenfield™ MV features an elegant design with exquisite quality full cast iron construction and a large high-temperature ceramic glass viewing area. This stove provides comforting radiant heat plus Natural Convection, to deliver optimum warmth throughout your home.
Radiant heat is the cozy, satisfying warmth you can actually feel from any source of heat, such as sitting in front of a campfire or soaking up the rays of the sun. Natural Convection occurs as room air in the convection chamber is heated. This heated air rises, drawing cooler room air into the chamber, which in turn heats up and circulates around the firebox continuously.
With the Greenfield™ MV, you get MORE HEAT FOR LESS MONEY; that’s more features and benefits than any other moderately priced large gas stove available, making it both a beautiful and economical way to heat your home!
- Heating Capacity * : Up to 1,750 sq. ft.
- Minimum BTU Input : 18,000 (NG); 16,000 (LP) BTU's / Hour
- Maximum BTU Input : 35,000 (NG); 31,000 (LP) BTU's / Hour
- Steady State Efficiency (High) ** : Up to 69.98% (NG); Up to 69.55% (LP)
- P4 Canadian Efficiency : Up to 65.71% (NG); Up to 59.26% (LP)
- AFUE : Up to 64.21% (NG); Up to 61.08% (LP)
- Glass Viewing Area : 13-1/2" H x 22-1/2" W (306 sq. in.)
- Weight : 310 Lbs (140 Kg)