SpaGuard pH Increaser provides spa owners with a quick-dissolving granular formula to raise dangerously low pH levels, preventing costly damage to spa plumbing, fixtures, and surfaces as well as provide a much more comfortable water supply for bathers. This pH Increaser slowly raises pH levels to ensure accurate calculations to get the desired level. Your spas sanitizer will also operate better when not on the extremes of the pH scale, improving water quality.
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser needed to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- Be sure the spas total alkalinity reading is at least 125 ppm before adding this product.
- With the pump operating, sprinkle this product into the water when the spa is not occupied.
- Let the pump circulate for 30 minutes to thoroughly mix the product.
- In units with aerators, the pump should be operating and the aerator off prior to application of the product.
- Retest pH and adjust as necessary. Be sure to consult chart for correct quantity to add based on the current pH of the spa.