Compensation: Starting Hourly rate DOE – possible commission structure after 90 days.
Employment type: Full-time
Creative Energy Corporation is the largest HotSpring Spas dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area,
and is family owned and operated for 45 years. Our vision is to be the best place to purchase and
service hot tubs and fireplaces. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will
delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
JOB TITLE: Spa Cleaning Technician
EMPLOYER: Creative Energy Corporation
DEPARTMENT: Service Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: We will provide the job scheduling, parts, vehicle, and applicable factory training.
Must have experience with hand and power tools. Lifting, pushing and pulling required.
Individuals must have a driving record in good standing. Must be presentable as a representative
of the company in the field.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork including but not limited to work orders, service
orders, time logs
- Maintains inventory control of assigned equipment to ensure adequate stock levels; participates
in form inventory process on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains control of all assigned company property and ensures that equipment is maintained
in safe operating condition at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Safely operates assigned company vehicle and ensures that it is maintained.
- Exhibits appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards to present
a professional image to customers and the general public; maintains the highest degree of
decency, honesty, and integrity as a guest at a customers’ residence and/or business.
- Leave the Home-Base office by 8:30am for first job.
- Adjust the work order based on the job performed, labor and parts used, and collect payment
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works
with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are
covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to
customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility
for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach
goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently;
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility
for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe
conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development
opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Attends regularly scheduled service department meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually exposed to outside weather conditions
- Frequently work around chemicals
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 25 pounds
- Job requires driving a company vehicle daily throughout the Bay Area
- Average daily schedule consists of approximately 5 service jobs.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm.
COMPENSATION: Pay schedule is semi-monthly. Pay structure is hourly depending on
experience. Possible transition to commission structure after 90 days.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits eligibility 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment. 401k plan eligibility 1st of the month following completion of one year of service.
Please submit references along with resume.