Partnering with a reputable local hot tub dealer versus going to Costco or purchasing a hot tub online is important for many reasons:
1. Big Box & online won’t give you post-purchase service for your spaNeed a repair or assistance with an issue you can’t quite figure out? If you don’t partner with a local dealer, you may be out of luck. Most big box stores do not offer service on their products. Meaning you’ll have to contact a professional and pay for everything out of pocket.
2. Cheaper doesn’t always mean betterJust because you can find a cheaper deal online doesn’t mean you’re getting a better deal. You could save money upon the initial purchase, but in the long run it will cost you when you eventually need maintenance, replacement parts, and additional expenses you didn’t anticipate because you didn’t have trusted professionals guiding your purchasing decision. Shop smart with your local dealer and it WILL pay off.
This means your out-of-pocket expenses for repairs under warranty within the first 5 years can only cost you $220 MAX.
3. No Hot Tub Warranty ProtectionMost big box or online stores do not offer manufacturer warranties and instead offer their own private warranties for post-service repairs. As with any aftermarket warranty, these come in varying degrees of quality. Partnering with a trusted hot tub manufacturer and dealer means you get to take advantage of some of the best hot tub warranties in existence. Purchasing a hot tub from Creative Energy means peace of mind in your investment. Every hot tub comes with up to 7 years of warranty coverage, giving you peace of mind about your purchase. Our warranty and post-service repair commitment is invaluable:
- 1st year after purchase: Any repairs under warranty are fixed on-site for free.
- 2-5 years after purchase: Any repairs under warranty are fixed at a flat rate of $55 for the first repair. Should you have a second repair within that same year, it is taken care of for free.